Bringing people together over shared experiences is my bread and butter.
TEDxMelbourne 2017: Rebels, Revolutionaries & Us
Intelligent thinkers, revolutionary leaders, and ambitious minds.
- Manage and execute event production timeline, from creative ideation to delivery
- Source, negotiate with, and manage suppliers
- Work cross-functionally across other largely remote teams, including Partnerships, Marketing and Curation
- Coordinate pre-event and on-the-day logistics
- Manage two Event Coordinators
WEDDINGS AND EVENTS FACILITATOR
The National Trust of Australia (Victoria)
The guardian of heritage properties across the nation.
- Manage wedding portfolio across boutique heritage properties, including administration and autonomous on-the-day coordination
- Manage suppliers, including caterers and production teams
- Manage on-site operations of heritage buildings for photoshoots and filming of movies, campaigns and TV shows
- Events worked on include:
- The Dressmaker film costume exhibition
- Open House exhibitions
- Large-scale Easter, Christmas, Mother's Day and Father's Day events for up to 4000 attendees
- Intimate chamber music concerts
- Donor and fundraising events
TEDxMelbourne 2016: Adventurous Minds
Pushing boundaries in technology, education and design.
- Coordinate culinary experience, entertainment, activations, agencies, floor plans and marketing collateral
- Coordinate on-the-day logistics
- Manage team of on-the-day volunteers
- Liaise with all suppliers, including creative agencies and celebrity chefs